Works out £15 profit after quidco.
U-Fix 750 Off-Peak 12mth
750 mins & 75 txts a month
12 Months £4.99 line rental after cashback claims
* 15 pounds cash when you order online
* NI customers pay less to call home
* One mths FREE insurance
Line Rental £25.00 (equivalent to £4.99 during offer period)
£15 cashback direct from CPW
* £15 cheque will be sent out automatically 28 days after completed fulfilment of your order.
* Offer exclusive to online orders placed only at http://www.carphonewarehouse.com
* Offer excludes any orders placed through our telephone sales team or in any retail store.
* Offer available until June 30th 2007.
4th airtime bill £80.04
8th airtime bill £80.04
12th airtime bill £80.04
Total from Chequebacks £240.12
Total saving £240.12
Offer also available for Moto L6 on same tariff at £5.99/month after cashback. Would still be Free (well, £3 profit actually and £15 profit on the 6630) after all cashback/Quidco+CPW £15 direct credit. Only major difference is that the L6 is a basic 2g phone and not as good as the 6630 which is 3g and better camera and is a symbian smartphone. But the L6 deal is better if you want to use the sim in another 2g handset which are more plentiful than 3g atmhttp://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay-monthly/motorola/motoslvr-l6-clearance/t-mobile/