Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect Toothpaste
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- As gums recede, parts of your teeth that aren't protected by enamel become uncovered.
- This leads to exposed dentine with thousands of microscopic pathways leading into the tooth's nerve center.
- When teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried directly to the nerves, causing painful tooth sensitivity.
Colgate Sensitive Enamel Protect
- Helps protect against acid erosion.
- Remineralises the enamel, hardening the tooth surface.
- Makes enamel more resistant to acidic drinks and foods.
- Protection for sensitive teeth from hot and cold sensations.
Bargain as £2.85 @ Boots