**Link Not Working - Check below**http://www.homeserve.com/singleproductdetail?id=206
Homeserve Complete Cover Including Heating.
Comprehensive cover against boiler and central heating breakdowns, plus a range of common home emergencies.
* Gas-fired boiler and associated controls
* Gas-fired central heating system
* External underground drains
* Underground water supply pipe on your property
* Internal plumbing and drains
* Domestic electrical wiring
* Internal gas supply pipe
* Roofing, internal pest infestations and security emergencies
Was £18.69 per month.
Now only £13.08 per month.
Saving you £67.34 per year.
£13.08 Per Month
£39.24 per quarter
£156.96 per year
Looking at quidco, looks like you would be able to get £45 back as its a combined policy! (Making it £9.25 a month!)
I was paying £18 for this last year and just got my renewal through at £24 a month. Saw this on their website, phoned up to cancel and they offered to price match.
Looking at British Gas and other site, your going to be paying around the £24 marker for the same policy.
This does involve a £50 excess per call out, but if your boiler blows up or you lose all your electrics, I dont think £50 is a great deal to pay!
Used their services before when we had a leak and when all the electrics in the house went and would certainly recommend them.