*(5% cash back with quidco and £10 with sign up code)*
Sorry but ive posted this to get every ones opinion? There were posts before showing 'cold' with no reasons.**please note, this is combi feeding bottles/breast feeding** saves wondering if this and that fits this and that!
Is this a high price at £75? (would never pay rrp £150!!) but after shopping around ive found them separately @ these cheapest prices -
- Avent manual breast pump - £25
- Avent starter set x4 bottles - £10/14
- Avent 3 in 1 steriliser - £35
- Avent night time soothers x 2 - approx. £5
- Avent teats x2 - approx. £5
- Avent Natural Feeding bottles 260 ml 2 pack - £10
So you looking around the £90/95 mark to buy separately at the cheapest amazon prices..
Plus the HASSLE that comes with comparing etc.. hopfefully ive saved that hassle for a mum to be...!!?
If anyone has any other recommendations before I buy I would be very grateful!