This is exactly the same PSU as the one at Scan posted on here but £4 cheaper.
Price at Pixmainia including delivery = £34.20
Price at Scan including delivery = £38.63
Seems decent to me.
The Corsair Power CX400W delivers worry-free compatibility for your home system build or desktop upgrade, with features usually reserved for premium power supplies.
The affordable Corsair Power CX400W is not your basic power supply. It features a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output.
The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
1 x 4pin ATX 12V
6 x 4pin Molex
1 x 6pin PCI-E Power
2 x FDD Power
6 x SATA Power
Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• Rated up to 400W of continuous power output at 40ºC
• Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
• Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
• High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
• 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
• Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
• Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
• Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
• MTBF: 100,000 Hours
Link - http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/3101230/art/corsair/cx400-400w-pc-power-suppl.html?itag=3909