I was looking for a decent PSU and found this on Ebuyer (£71.96), searched around on Google and found this deal which is £65.84 Delivered! Good value and performance (Considering it is the version 2 LOL)
The Enthusiast Series TX V2 is part of Corsair's best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TX Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TX V2 Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and NVIDIA and AMD multi-graphics configurations.
The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
· An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
· 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
· Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
· Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
· A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
· Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
· High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
· A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.