Vengeance LP memory features heat spreaders with a reduced height of 1.03" inches (26.25 millimeters), compared to the standard height of 1.87" inches (47.37 millimeters). These modules are designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or other space-constrained applications that prevent the use of standard Vengeance memory.
Vengeance LP memory kits will be available in a variety of colors, including Jet Black, Cerulean Blue,and a Special Edition Arctic White. Like the original Vengeance, all Vengeance LP modules are designed to operate at 1.5V, making them ideal for use in 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor systems. The Special Edition Arctic White models operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V.
- Each two module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge compatible
I have this ram myself, great piece of kit.
Delivery is £3.99+VAT=£4.69