Crash Bandicoot is taking control of the biggest, baddest mutants around. He's using their powers to make himself stronger than ever. Look out evil. Here comes Crash!
* Mutant in your Pocket - Not only does Crash keep the ability to control his enemies when he jacks them, now he can store his favourite monsters in his pocket, upgrade them and use their powers when they are most needed.
* "Free-Romping" World Design - Wumpa Island is fully realized as a real location with a "free-romping" design that allows players to travel and explore through intersecting worlds, with different gameplay options available depending on what creature you've brought along for the ride.
* Girl Power! - Your co-op partner is Crash's sister, Coco, playable for the first time in the cooperative mode. Not only does Coco make the game that much more inviting for girls to pick up and play, she also brings with her a new tactile "treasure hunt" ability.
* Roll and Counter Combat System - Crash has a fun, agile dodge move and a countermove that inflicts extra damage on his enemies.
* Digging - Crash can now dig underground as real-life bandicoots do, enabling players to unlock bonus items.
* Climbing - Crash climbs vertical surfaces and jumps side to side to dodge hazards.