College Cameras are selling the now discontinued (according to the Crumpler Website) Crumpler Farmer Royale 17" Laptop bag for a mere £80 plus £8 p&p.
Now as a case to carry around your laptop £80 is still pretty steep but Crumpler bags are very high quality and this one is pretty opulent. I'm sure when it was released this bag cost about £300 and Froogle claims the next cheapest is £260 at Cancom.
World of Bags and Bags for IT are also selling them for this price but they all seem to be the same company and College Cameras has the coolest name. :-)
Product has been removed the the Crumpler website but details on the sellers site are:
Reap the harvest of your mighty efforts with a luxuriant laptop bag made from Holycow Real Leather in earthy tones and grade A features. Secure your 13, 15W or 17 laptop in the padded pouch then strap it to you with a Quick Flick buckle and 3rd leg stabilizer. With roomy accessory pockets you can bring what you want and leave the tractor at home.
- Super soft and strong Holycow Real Leather and Original RoosterTex hyper performance fabric
- Lined with waterproof stripy lining
- Padded laptop pocket
- Love Handles for strap fastening and accessories
- Super soft shoulder pad
- Adjustable shoulder strap with Quick Flick buckle
- 3rd leg stabiliser with two-sided tuck-in attachments
- integrated top handle for additional carrying option