HMV are selling "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Dark Motives " for the Nintendo DS for £12.99 (inc Del.)
You can get cashback through the usual sites (e.g. 5% Quidco, making it just £12.34)
The next best price seems to be £17.97 from Amazon.
'CSI 2: Dark Motives' is a first-person adventure game that tests players' nerves and intellect as they examine crime scenes, question witnesses and analyse evidence utilizing the latest in forensic equipment. The new CSI PC game features a number of gameplay improvements including in-depth evidence examination, scalable difficulty and more interactive lab functionality. 'CSI 2: Dark Motives' once again features the likenesses and voices of the entire CSI cast.
- Brand-New Cases - Five new cases to solve that are longer and more in depth than in the original game.
- CSI Authenticity - Includes the likenesses and voice talents of the entire CSI cast, as well as the show's locations, music, writing, scientific validity and visual style.
- Detailed Forensic Equipment - Field evidence can be analysed using a full set of forensic tools, such as fingerprint dusters, UV Lights, luminol, DNA sequencer and comparison microscope.
- Personalized Play - Customizable options allow players to easily adjust the gameplay to suit their desired level of difficulty.
- Bonus Commentary - Unlockable bonus content with pre-production sketches, "behind the scenes" footage and unusual trivia.