Decent price for an awesome bike.
Bike is £499
Delivery is £15
TOTAL - £514
Shimano SORA groupset. Ok not going to do the Tour de France with one that, but still decent. Got some decent features when you consider this is an entry-level bike. Very light.
- Aluminium Superlite Frame, AMF, Double Butted, RFR-Geometry
- Inner Cable Routing
- Fork CUBE CSL Race Carbon, Tapered
- Headset CUBE Orbit Z-t, top zero-stack 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2" integrated
- Stem CUBE Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar CUBE Wing Race Bar, Compact
- Handlebar Tape CUBE Grip Control
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora RD-3500GS, 2x9-Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Sora FD-3503BL, Clamp 34.9mm
- Shift-brake-levers Shimano Sora ST-3503
- Brake Shimano Sora BR-3500
- Crankset Shimano Sora FC3503, Hollowtech II, 50x39x30T, 170mm (50/53/56/58),175mm (60/62/64cm)
- Shimano R5000 wheelset
- Schwalbe Lugano tyres, 25x622
- Selle Italia X1 Road Seat
- CUBE Performance Post Seatpost, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp RFR Close 34.9mm
- 9.1 kg Weight
CUBE are really good, had mine for a while now. German build quality and they look far more expensive than they are. Love the wet paint look on the frame.
Worth remembering that Cube bikes are smaller than usual, so you might have to go up a size (or two). Usually a 58cm but I needed a 62cm on the CUBE.
53 CM - In Stock
56 CM - In Stock
58 CM - In Stock
60 CM - In Stock
62 CM - In Stock
Delivery is £15. They're are advising 3 day backlog, well it is the Tour de France so imagine most bike shops will be busy.