Dabs January Sale NOW ON! + Free Delivery over £99 - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
27Expired

Dabs January Sale NOW ON! + Free Delivery over £99

Mattitude Avatar
8y, 11m agoFound 8 years, 11 months ago
Just got an email through stating that Dabs have now started their January sale (despite the fact that it's not yet January....), as well as it stating that for a "limited time only" they are offering Free Delivery on orders over £99.
Deal Tags:
More From Dabs:

All Comments

(7) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
I cant see anything there to get exited about. Which is usually the case with Dabs.
#2
yup, nothing decent on first glance.

Could it be a bug? That all the prices listed are the undiscounted prices, since its still December?
#3
Hmm, looks like a lot of websites have cottoned on to the fact that the term "January Sale" brings thousands of visitors to your site - ok 95% of them will only have a quick look and leave disappointed but the remaining 5% might actually buy something that is not even in the sale. So more of a marketing gimmick I think.
#4
This is exactly the same website as the BT sale.
http://www.shop.bt.com/Article.aspx?ArticleId=3682
#5
cant see anything either
#6
I have a whole load of items together and it's not even offering me free delivery on dabs, guess I will have to wait till January.
Just had a look on BT however and it's exactly the same products and it offers free delivery, I will send an email to dabs.
#7
BT bought Dabs, hence the website "similarities"

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!