OK, I do not want to copy marketing stuff from Dell website (we are the best and so on; you know the drill), so here is some tech info:
* 600 x 600 dpi - up to 2400 Image Quality
* Standard capacity black toner cartridge (approximately 2000 pages) and approximately 1000 pages for each colour toner cartridge (cyan, magenta and yellow)
* 900 sheets (150 multipurpose tray standard + optional 250 sheet drawer + optional 500 sheet drawer)
* Maximum 45 000 pages per month- duty cycle
* Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port. Ethernet 10/100 BaseT port (cables not included)
* High-performance print speed up to 5 A4 pages per minute in colour, 25 ppm in monochrome
* LCD operator panel displays toner level and status of other consumables
* Network connectivity
Basically, this is small workgroup unit (office kind of thing) and not standard home machine. The price seems to be good although I didn't research it enough. Yes, it is possible to buy cheaper printers, but networked ones are not that cheap unfortunately.
To get this price, remove USB cable from package - who in sound mind going to pay 12 quid for it anyway?