OK, I must admit, this is not a deal for everyone. If you don't know what it is or why someone might needed, I don't expect you to vote :)
Basically, this is low-end managed (sort of) 10/100/1000 BASE-T switch with Web-management and QoS (VERY handy when you need to prioritize your LAN traffic, such as VoIP, gaming, media streaming, BitTorrent and such). The price is really jaw-dropping as nothing of this kind can be found below 150 quid (HP ProCurve springs to mind).
Here is the review
of its smaller brother, 2708 and, as you can see, the review is really positive about it. This one even supporting Jumbo frames upto 10K, which is quite something for such a low-priced switch.
Now, enough praise, here is some spec from Dell website:
* 16-port Gigabit Ethernet PowerConnect switch (16 10/100/1000 BASE-T ports) includes features not usually found on unmanaged LAN switches, such as integrated front panel LEDs and cable diagnostics
* Supports auto MDI/MDIX and auto-negotiation of speed, duplex and flow control
* Delivers full wire-speed switching across all ports and web-managed features
* Supports maximum switching capacity of 32 Gbps, Forwarding Rate 23.7 Mpps
* Four priority queues per port, Layer 2 IEEE 802.1p tagging and port-based priority, Layer 3-aware prioritization using DSCP values
* 1U Rack chassis
You can also get 4.5% off by using Quidco :)
BTW, if you can't find the product on Dell website, use 305-PC2716 code. Don't bother calling Dell, their sales guys got not a single clue about the reduction and try to push 200-quid sale.