A fantastic price for a good game.
Impulse is a similar service to steam for those of you who don't know.
A god has fallen, leaving an opening in the Pantheon. Become a Demigod and wage war in spectacular arenas to ascend to godhood in this real-time action/strategy game from the creators of Supreme Commander and Dungeon Siege.
Demigod isn't your typical strategy game. It combines the best elements of real-time strategy and role-playing games. Control one of eight unique Demigods and fight in eight spectacular arenas, earning experience and gold you can use to acquire new abilities, purchase new equipment, and to upgrade your team's war effort.
Battles can be epic or short and action-packed. You can fight individual skirmishes or compete in tournaments against computer-controlled Demigods who are also competing to win favor from the gods of the Pantheon, or you can go online and compete against fellow Demigod players in persistent online tournaments. You can also create custom games or use Demigod's intelligent matchmaking to find players of similar skill and rank.
Backed by Stardock’s well known support policy, Stardock and Gas Powered Games will be providing free updates to Demigod that make use of player feedback to keep the game new and fresh. Additional Demigods and arenas are also planned for release after the game has launched.
* Revolutionary team-based action game that includes RTS, action RPG and fighting game elements.
* Work cooperatively with teammates (AI or human in multiplayer) to dominate your opponents.
* Level up your Demigod and purchase unique equipment.
* Fight and lead your troops with the goal of pushing the battle into your opponent's territory and destroying their stronghold.
* Fight in fantastic arenas.
* Two styles of play: Assassin and General.
* Simple RTS-style controls.
* Advanced AI.
* Future plans include downloadable content.
* Windows XP SP3 (32-Bit Only) / Vista SP1 (32- or 64-Bit)
* 2.4 GHz Processor
* 512 MB Available System Memory
* 8 GB Available Hard Drive Space
* 128 MB 3D Video Card (ATI Radeon X1600 / Nvidia GeForce 6800 or better)*
* Sound Card
* Broadband Internet Connection for Multiplayer
* Stardock's Impulse Required for Updates/Digital Download
* 3 GHz Processor (Multicore Supported)
* 1 GB Available System Memory
* 256 MB 3D Video Card (ATI Radeon 2600 / Nvidia GeForce 7600 or better)