Denon AH-C751 Headphones - £89.99 @ iheadphones - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
-44Expired

Denon AH-C751 Headphones - £89.99 @ iheadphones

simmobb2 Avatar
8y, 2m agoFound 8 years, 2 months ago
Just bought myself a pair of these. They're usually £149.99 so this is a handy saving if you're in the market for some Top of the Line headphones.

New In-Ear Headphones from Denon, Built from Rigid Aluminium, featuring Acoustic Optimiser Technology and a complete kit of accessories

AH-C751 SV (Denon)

Features:
Acoustic optimizer characteristics are achieved by adjusting the sound pressure
Balance in front of and behind the diaphragm
Highly rigid machined aluminium housing and plug achieve dynamic sound playback
Equal cable lengths are used for left and right channels to maximize sound quality
Canal-type inner ear headphones reduce ambient noise and lets you enjoy the music more
Tangle-resistant cable is also easy to store
Gold-plated stereo mini jack
Accessories:
Hard shell carrying case
31" / 0.8m extension cable
3 sizes of ear pads included provide custom fit
Specifications:
Type: Dynamic type
Drive units: 11 mm Neodymium magnet
Input impedance: 16/ohms
Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW
Maximum input, 250 mW
Frequency response: 12 - 24,000 Hz
Weight 6.6 g (not including cable
Cable length: 0.5m OFC Cable 3.5mm Stereo mini-plug
Plug 3.5 mm gold-plated
Stereo mini plug
More From iheadphones:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
simmobb2 Avatar
8y, 2m agoFound 8 years, 2 months ago
Options

All Comments

(17) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
I think 90% of people would be happy with the ones from Dealextreme.
#2
dude, your *** nuts spending £90 on a pair of earphones.
#3
RyCha;3040683
dude, your *** nuts spending £90 on a pair of earphones.


theres no need to be rude - he quite clearly stated it was for people who who are interested in high end earphones.
#4
RyCha;3040683
dude, your *** nuts spending £90 on a pair of earphones.


Yep - that's pretty rude - sending infraction. Please be nice.
#5
HotUKDeals isn't about just getting the cheapest in life - it's about not paying more than you need to, whatever the product. Voted hot.
#6
Thanks littld - spot on.
#7
No good to me as i am tone deaf but a saving of £60 has to be a hot deal.:thumbsup:
#8
How do these compare to the Shure, Sony top end offerings??
#9
rash
I think 90% of people would be happy with the ones from Dealextreme.

90% of people are idiots - I mean, look at all the people who keep the packaged headphones (walk around town and see all those dire white earbuds). ;-p
#10
moody
How do these compare to the Shure, Sony top end offerings??

They receive very good reviews and are highly rated. Seehttp://www.trustedreviews.com/mp3/review/2008/03/19/Denon-AH-C751-Earphones/p1
John
#11
RyCha
dude, your *** nuts spending £90 on a pair of earphones.

Lots of people say this and I've never understood it.

I have my headphones in for not far short of 4 hours a day. I watch TV for about 90 mins a day at the most. Yet spending £500-600 on a half-decent TV is normal, but spending £100 on headphones is "nuts"?

:thinking:

I think it's nuts to spend £200-300 on an mp3 player then walk around with £2 headphones on but that's just me! :-D
#12
moody
How do these compare to the Shure, Sony top end offerings??

Also seehttp://reviews.cnet.co.uk/accessories/0,39100116,49296131,00.htm
John
#13
I think 90% of people are not the target audience for this kind of product, the post might be of use to the other 10% though.
John
#14
good deal i would have thought, i bought top end shures and they cost way more than these but ive never regretted it! well spotted!
#15
Deleted User Name 3
90% of people are idiots - I mean, look at all the people who keep the packaged headphones (walk around town and see all those dire white earbuds). ;-p


Yeah good point, good thing I'm in the top 10%!

For people who are crazy music nerds guess it would be a good deal but since I am not I can't really comment.
#16
i love my music but just could never afford this but the saving is worth while
#17
Madly high price for headphones in my opinion, but is a good chunk off the rrp - so voted hot!

Think I will stick to my lowly tesco ones tho! :P

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!