Dettol Disinfectant Liquid Lavendar and Orange Oil 500ml £1 @ poundland - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
295Expired

Dettol Disinfectant Liquid Lavendar and Orange Oil 500ml £1.00 @ poundland

£1.00 @ PoundLand
Dettol Disinfectant providea expert protection against harmful bacteria and can be used on many surfaces in yuir home or as an anti-bacterial skin cleanser. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. 500ml.… Read More
jenine01 Avatar
5y, 11m agoFound 5 years, 11 months ago
Dettol Disinfectant providea expert protection against harmful bacteria and can be used on many surfaces in yuir home or as an anti-bacterial skin cleanser. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. 500ml.
Deal Tags:
More From PoundLand:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
jenine01 Avatar
5y, 11m agoFound 5 years, 11 months ago
Options

All Comments

(9) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
1 liter bottles also available in Asda. And, they have the spray 500mm also for a quid.
#2
does this taste as good as the original stuff?
1 Like #3
Bear Bargains
does this taste as good as the original stuff?


Lollzapalooza. :)
#4
Shoesize
Bear Bargains
does this taste as good as the original stuff?

Lollzapalooza. :)

by the sounds of it ,i'd say yes!
#5
Waste of money, a bit of dirt is healthy for your immune system.
#6
i also brought this from asda 1 litre = £1
breadfred
1 liter bottles also available in Asda. And, they have the spray 500mm also for a quid.
#7
middla
Waste of money, a bit of dirt is healthy for your immune system.

have to agree with you...gone are the days it was safe to make (and often eat ) mud pies out in the garden..and dig up as many worms as you could whilst eating a piece of jam at the same time,get washed in the same bath water as your siblings once a week and a quick wipedown the rest of the time...never done any of us any harm and i dont remember ever being sick...nowadays everything is too sterile and the least wee bug thats going about everyone seems to catch it lol
#8
There is a bit of controversy about anti bacterial cleaners - some even say they should be banned.

"What's worse, some antibacterial agents go after the same physiology of bacteria that prescription antibiotics do. This means that if a particular strain of bacteria develops a resistance to an antibacterial agent in a household cleaner, it will also be resistant to similar attacks from prescription antibiotics. Microbiologists call this cross-resistance."

I'm not a scientist but I think maybe they should be used only when necessary. There are alternatives that kill bacteria such as bleach, certain alcohol and apparently lemon juice does too. I don't see why you need to use these products to clean your home.

http://www.abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2010/09/16/3013695.htm
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/cleansing/myths/antibacterial-soap-outlawed.htm

Sorry if this all sounds preachy, but I'm going to vote cold because it sounds like people should be discouraged from using these types of products.





Edited By: yurlungur on May 08, 2011 12:12
#9
the more strains of bacteria you are exposed to the stronger your immune system gets, simple as...so this product actually prevents your immune system to get stronger.

when I was younger I remember catching the odd colds and one major flu. now that I'm 27yrs old I havn't had anything for the past 10yrs. What I've learnt is that once you catch a virus of a particular strain, your blood creates antibodies to fight/attack the virus/bacteria. once cured these antibodies remain in your body to fight another day. To be completely honest I do catch the odd cold but it lasts no more than a few mins as my immune system had developed and become stronger.

products like these are good if your ill and want a sterile environment to recover in, but thats all imo. not voting either way

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!