Just what is needed if your new plasma or lcd tv only has optical out and your stereo only has anologue in (like mine) . I thought i would have to buy a new stereo or av reciever until i found this great thing. It converts optical into anologue (red and white/black)
Designed to convert Digital Coaxial and Optical (Toslink) to analogue stereo audio outputs simultaneously. Another quality product as you would expect from CYP, easy to install and operate.
* Digital Audio to Left/Right Stereo Audio Converter (DAC).
* Integrated digital interpolator filter.
* Supports digital audio signal (Coaxial/Toslink) input and analogue audio signal (L/R) output.
* Accepts 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz sample rates.
* Easy to install and simple to operate
Inputs 1 x Optical (Toslink),
1 Coaxial (RCA).
Outputs 2 x Analogue Audio L/R (RCA).
Power 5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified).
Dimensions 45(W) x 55(D) x 25(H)mm.
Gross Weight 220g.
Net. Weight 160g.