rrp of £295, although standard price seems to be £225 on most sites, so this seems a great saving either way.
Car seat suitable from birth to approx age 7 (25kg). Can be used rear facing or forward facing (from 9kg).
It's also got a very narrow base so may help where 3 seats are needed in a row.
This is an excellent seat for heavier babies or those wishing to rear face for longer. I've just purchased for my 6 year old to rear face for a 12+ hour journey where I'm not happy for her to be sleeping in her usual high backed booster in case she slumps over unnoticed.
Not isofix fitted as max weight is above the limits of isofix mounts.
Info taken from Amazon.co.uk:
• Suitable from birth with extended rear facing to 25kg
• Forward-facing 5-point harness capacity up to 25kg
• Full steel alloy frame creates a strong and solid car seat
• V3 Energy Reduction System provides ultimate protection in all collision situations – forward, rear, side impact or overturning
• SuperGrip energy absorbing harness pads significantly reduce the impact of crash forces to the child
• Deep and straight side walls ensure maximum containment and comfort and provide complete head to hip protection
• Aluminum reinforced side walls and headrest resist crash forces
• All round energy absorbing EPP foam
• Engineered plastic shell for strength and durability
• Unique Safe Stop attachment to absorb more crash forces
• Expandable sides and extendable headrest to grow with the child
• The first car seat with a fold flat mechanism for easy storage and transport
• Super soft fabrics with a cosy infant support cushion and head rest
• Longer seat bottom for leg support and comfort
• Memory foam seat padding
• 5 shoulder harness and 2 crotch strap positions for flexibility
• Low profile seat base for easy boarding
• Unique space saving design allowing more space across the back seat and the most amount of internal space for the child
• Fits up to 4 cup holders (1 included)
• Easy care fabrics