Came across this today £8.72 - IN STORE ONLY
Let your dreams take flight with the film that taught us to believe, Walt Disney's Original Classic, Peter Pan. Bursting with fantasy, adventure, memorable characters, music and pixie dust, Peter Pan soars to new heights in this magical 2-disc Special Edition DVD with an all-new digital restoration.
Fantastic adventure await Wendy and her brothers when Peter Pan, the hero of their stories, whisks them away to the magical world of Never land. After following Peter and his feisty sidekick Tinker Bell past the "second star to the right and straight on 'til morning," they explore the island and Peter's secret hideout with the rambunctious Lost Boys, and leap into high-flying battles with swashbuckling pirates and the infamous Captain Hook!
This 2-disc Special Edition includes something for everyone: three all-new games in Camp Never Land, deleted songs, a new discovery - in which Walt Disney reveals why he made Peter Pan - and much more.
* Camp Never Land: Explore Never Land with All-New Multilevel Games: Smee's Sudoku
* Peter's Playful Prank DVD Storybook.
* Peter's Pan's Virtual Flight - Take Flight With Peter Pan above The London Skyli
* Never-Before-Seen Alternate Opening.
* Deleted Songs.
* In Walt's Words - A New Discovery! Walt's Disney Reveals "Why I Made Peter Pan".
* Sneak Peek At The All-New Tinker Bell Movie