Been looking at this for a while for my little girl, downloaded the demo off the playstation shop and seems to be a good game, also has quite good reviews. Only came out in October so seems like a good price apologies if this has been posted before, I had a quick look but couldn't see a duplicate.
Journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America, in Disney Pixar's UP. You can control Russell, Carl, Dug the talking dog and a female bird named Kevin, or you can play with a friend through the entire game. Aided by Russell's wilderness knowledge, the four characters must work together to navigate treacherous jungle terrain, combat exotic animals and avoid being captured. Each character has special abilities that help in their journey. During the game, you will explore exciting environments, overcome obstacles and battle beasts in an effort to stop Muntz from capturing Kevin.
* Explore Exciting Environments: Explore jungles, caves, rock formations, Paradise Falls and Muntz's blimp while avoiding dangerous plants and animals along the trail.
* Battle Beasts & Villains: Compete in aerial dogfight flight combat, evade villainous dogs in dog chases, take part in large boss fights with exotic animals - like Crocodiles, Anacondas and Jaguars - and battle the villainous Muntz in the final level.
* Multiplayer Through the Entire Game: Play by yourself or with a friend in the two-player co-op game.
* Overcome Obstacles & Conquer the Environment: Rock formations, dizzying heights, raging rivers and the weather challenge progress, while you move rocks, jump on teeter-totters and swing from vines to move ahead.
* Collection Adventures: Upgrade Russell's merit badges and complete Carl's adventure book, unlock content and upgrades when you collect them all.