Pretty miffed now, having spent £18 on a used copy last week, but hey that's life for the impatient ;)
What will you fight for?
Prepare for the fighting game on PSP that only the makers of the legendary Final Fantasy series could deliver, in a special celebration of the renowned series that has sold over 85 million units.
Dissidia Final Fantasy brings together the largest collection of Final Fantasy characters ever in a fighting-styled game where players can choose their allegiance between Cosmos, the goddess of harmony, and Chaos, the god of discord.
Fighting gameplay and character customisation now moves to another level on PSP, presented with truly blockbuster quality visuals and audio.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Features:
* Exhilarating 3D battles: An exciting system lets your character run up walls, fly across the sky and unleash hardware-defying attacks all with intuitive operation.
* Genre-defining customisation: As your character grows, a vast range of actions, abilities and equipment become more available. Customised characters can be taken online for a wide variety of play experiences.
* Dramatic story contents: Why have the warriors been gathered? A sumptuous tale awaits, presented with stunning event scenes and voice acting
* User community: Challenge other players via ad hoc or online play. Trade Friend Cards, create items and share AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode.
* New features not in the Japanese version: New features include an additional Arcade Mode, improved gameplay balancing, new play tutorials, additional event scenes and more.
* Diverse range of Characters: Bonus characters are also included! Can you unlock them?