Released to overwhelming critical acclaim, reaching a million copies sold and winning over 150 game of the year awards and nominations, Larian Studios' RPG Divinity Original Sin blasts onto consoles with a host of new and enhanced content for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition.
Larian's succinctly cooperative adventure receives a console make-over with a new intuitive user-interface and dynamic split-screen for co-op, as well as a plethora of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and story situations breathe new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
Easing a new generation into the world of classical RPGs, Original Sin: Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat, and hours of fully voiced and remastered dialogue in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
A whole host of new features arrive with the Enhanced Edition and will be revealed over the coming months.
Sneak, stab, trip, poison or explode your way through Rivellon in this extended and enhanced version of 2014's hottest PC title, now for PS4 and Xbox One.
- Hours of new quest and story content with all-new environments, visuals, gameplay tweaks, fully voiced dialogues, and more to be revealed later!
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level .