* Ideal for the home * Check bulbs, fuses and batteries
* Includes a transistor and diode tester * Includes test leads
* Measure AC & DC volt, resistance and DC current up to 10A
* Low battery indication * Basic accuracy 0.5%
* Protective holster * Requires a PP3 Battery
The description states it requires a battery but the ones I got instore had a battery included, so I am glad I resisted buying a battery despite the sale assistants insistance it needed one.
I am guessing this is not a great multimeter, but I just wanted it to test my car battery (although I do not understand the max 10amp business) and if I figure out how to use it properly to try diagnose an intermittent headlight problem I have on my car.
Most people will not want 2 multimeters, but if you know of someone else who'll want one, or who will appreciate it as a present, it may be a good buy.