USB DVB-T Stick. What Freeview on you Computer!
Turn any laptop or desktop into a high-resolution digital TV with this ultra-portable plug-amd-play USB DVB-T receiver. Digital reception provides sharp TV pictures and near-CD quality audio and radio*. Record your favorite programs in real-time to digital MPEG2 format; there's even timeshifting and channel surfing capabilities! Enjoy DVB FTA (free-to-air) digital terrestrial TV and radio on your PC anytime and anywhere with this high-performance, compact design!
* Package Includes: DVB-T mini Receiver box, USB Cable, Portable antenna,
Remote control, Quick Installation Guide, Driver and Application CD
The DVB-T mini Receiver box size:85*28*15mm
The weight(include all ):150g
Please Check http://www.Freeview.co.uk
to see if you can receive Freeview in your area.
* Ultra-compact USB digital terrestrial TV receiver and recorder -no bigger than a flash memory drive!
* DVB-T protocol (ETS 300 744) compliant
* Power from USB, no extra adapter required
* Real-time digital video recording into the MPEG2 format
* Infrared remote control
* Record and play back DVD-quality TV programs on your PC (720x480 NTSC, 720x576 PAL)
* Fully-resizable video window (up to full screen)
* 16:9 wide-screen display
* EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and schedule recording**
* Subtitle function**
* Teletext function**
* Snapshot for still image capture
* Full channel and territory auto scan (6/7/8 MHz) and channel name recognition)
* Timeshifting and channel surfing
* CPU: Pentium III/4, Celeron or AMD Athlon or Duron CPU
* OS: Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows XP with Service Pack 1/2 or Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 and Vista
* System Memory: 256MB Disk Space: 600MB for DVB-T mini driver and application plus 25-30MB per minute to record video
* Graphic card: 800x600, Director X 9.0c compatible graphic card
* Sound card: AC97 compatible PCI sound card
* CD or DVD-ROM drive: To install the drivers and application
* Interface: one available USB port
* TV Tuner: Input Terminal (75 ohm VHF/UHF); Receiving Frequency -VHF
174-230MHz/UHF 470-862 MHz
* Demodulator and FEC: Channel Bandwith -6,7,8 MHz; Constellation -QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM; OFDM Mode -2K or 8K; Code Rate -1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6 or 7/8; Guard interval -1/4, 1/8, 1/16, or 1/32
FAQWatching TV On Your PC
* Do I need to buy any special satellite dish in addition to this product to watch terrestrial digital video broadcasts? Free-to-air (FTA) terrestrial digital video broadcasts are different from subscription satellite or subscription cable TV services because they are free to view. With the Pen-sized USB DVB-T receiver, you can enjoy FTA digital TV anytime, anywhere.
* NOTE: Product does not work in the USA or Canada. We cannot guarantee the coverage or strength of digital terrestial TV signals in your area. Local retailers and aerial installers may know if digital TV services are available. Please check with them first before purchasing this product.
* These functions are dependent upon the television broadcast standards used in your region and may not be available in all regions.
Will not work with the UK HD FREEVIEW.