I think this was posted before but I can't find it now and it's worth a bump!...
Free cavity wall and/or loft insulation is available to homeowners and private tenants over 70, or in receipt of one of the following qualifying benefits or tax credits. Any member of the household can be over 70 or in receipt of the benefit and you don't even need to be an E.ON customer to apply.
* Income support.
* Housing benefit.
* Council tax benefit (not including single occupancy reduction).
* Income-based jobseeker's allowance.
* Attendance allowance.
* Disability living allowance.
* War disablement pension (which must include mobility supplement or constant attendance allowance).
* Disablement pension credit (which must include constant attendance allowance).
* Child tax credit (with a household income of less than £15,592).
* Working tax credit (with a household income of less than £15,592).
* State pension credit.
* If you are over 70 years old.
How do I apply?
To find out if you are eligible for our free insulation offer please call us on 0845 301 5939*. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 8.30am to 5pm.