Admittedly its only SATA 2 but if your on a budget and don't have SATA 3 yet then I thought this was a good price.
Edit: The drive does not come with either of the kits mentioned in paragraph 3 of the description on the ebuyer page, I have removed the paragraph to avoid confusion.
Kingston Technology’s SSDNow V100 solid-state drive dramatically improves performance with impressive speeds. It makes any user more productive by speeding up boot times and application loads while removing hard drive crashes and failures.
SSDNow V100 is ideal for consumers or small businesses looking for an affordable way to extend the life of desktops or notebooks at a lower cost than a replacement system. It’s perfect for home users, freelance designers and photographers, video editors, researchers, administrators and educators, and anyone who travels for their job. It’s built with no moving parts to provide durability and reliability and to meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road.
SSDNow is backed by a three-year warranty, live 24/7 tech support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
* Performance — enhances productivity; makes users more efficient
* Innovative — 2.5" form factor; uses NAND Flash memory components
* Silent — runs silent and cool with no moving mechanical parts
* Reliable — less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
* Shock-Resistant — no moving mechanical parts so the SSD handles rougher conditions
* Supports TRIM — Ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems
* Supports S.M.A.R.T.
* Guaranteed — three-year warranty, 24/7 tech support
* Form factor — 2.5"
* Interface — SATA 1.5Gb/s and 3.0Gb/s
* Capacities — 64 GB
* Dimensions — 69.85 mm x 100 mm x 9.5 mm
* Weight — 77 grams
* Storage Temperatures — -40°C to 85°C
* Operating Temperatures — 0°C to 70°C
* Vibration Operating — 2.17G
* Vibration Non-Operation — 20G
* Sequential read throughput — 64 GB — 250 MB/s read
* Sequential write throughput —64 GB – 145 MB/s write
* PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score — 64 GB – 19,932
* Power Specs — 6.4 W (TYP) Active / 1.0W (TYP) Idle
* MTBF — 1,000,000 Hrs