I saw this in-store in Birkenhead. They had lots available and astonishingly not limited to one per customer.
Youtube Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHqpl2q-cng&feature=related
Puts me in mind of Max Headroom. Actually £100 cheaper than Play.Com so bring the heat. Manufacturer website http://www.wowwee.com/en/support/elvis
with pdf of manual.
Anyway, if you've got someone who's difficult to buy for, they certainly won't have one of these.
* Alive mode: Elvis moves autonomously, responds to sound and music, tracks movements, and makes Elvis remarks.
* Sing through mode: Sing along with the Elvis tracks by plugging in a compatible microphone (not included).
* Song mode: Elvis' mouth sings and animates in sync with songs on Song and Monologue cartridges.
* Monologue mode: Listen to Elvis recount tidbits of his life story
* Memory card slot for Song and Monologue cartridge (each sold separately)
* Comes with a '68 Comeback Special style microphone-shaped remote controller.
Song and Monologue Cartridge #1 contains eight of some of his best-loved songs:
* That's All Right
* Hound Dog
* Heartbreak Hotel
* Love Me Tender
* Jailhouse Rock
* Blue Suede Shoes
* Baby What You Want Me To Do