365Games are selling "Enchanted Arms" for the Sony PS3 for £13.71 (inc Del.)
The next best in-stock price seems to be £21.97 from Tesco.
Enchanted Arms places you in the control of Atsuma, who early in his adventure manages to inadvertently open a seal which revives the fierce Devil Golem. One of the unique aspects of Enchanted Arms is that in combat you rely heavily on Golems artificial life forms built for labor and combat that are customized using material and ether gained through trade, gambling, and combat. You`ll make use of Golem support characters as you work through the game`s strategic battle system. There are over 100 varieties of Golem to customize.
- Integration with PS3 Six-Axis Controller: Move and control your character using the PS3 controller for more interactive gameplay.
- All New Exclusive Missions and Levels.
- 30 New Unlockable Creatures: 30 brand new Golems, which adds up to over 130 controllable characters and over 500 in game characters, each with unique, customizable abilities and all new weapons and attacks.
- Stunning, cinematic-quality HD graphics: Over 100 fully animated and highly detailed 3D characters with distinct faces and unique personalities. Rich, colourful environments will immerse you in a world of fantasy and magic.
- Fast-action battle system: Easy-to-navigate interface, the ability to move characters in-battle, and distance-dependent attacks create fast-paced, hands-on gameplay.
- Deep storyline with over 50 hours of epic gameplay: Delve deeper as you meet new characters and explore their stories. In-game, players choose how and in what order they want to attack levels with multiple objectives and branching missions.
- Dual Language Tracks: Choose to play the game with either Japanese or English dialogue.