Taken from the Official European PlayStation Blog post (on 10 November 2010 by Ross McGrath, PlayStation Store Team, SCEE)
"‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update (10th November 2010)"
PlayStation Store (via PS3, PSP and Media Go)
(Offer prices available until the 24th of November)
* TMNT: Turtle in Time Re-Shelled (was £7.99/EUR9.99 now £5.49/EUR6.99)
* Cell Factor: Psychokinetic Wars (was £7.99/EUR9.99 now £5.49/EUR6.99)
* Assassin’s Creed II: Sequence 12 Battle of Forli (was £3.19/EUR3.99 now £1.99/EUR2.49)
* Assassin’s Creed II: Sequence 13 Bonfire of the Vanities (was £3.19/EUR3.99 now £1.99/EUR2.49)
* Assassin’s Creed II: Sequence 13 Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations (was £5.49/EUR6.99 now £3.19/EUR3.99)
* Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) (was £23.99/EUR29.99 now £15.99/EUR19.99)
* Tom Clancy’s EndWar (PSP) (was £15.99/EUR19.99 now £7.99/EUR9.99)
* ChessMaster: The Art of Learning (PSP) (was £15.99/EUR19.99 now £7.99/EUR9.99)
* Mystery of the Crystal Portal (mini) (was £3.99/EUR4.99 now £2.49/EUR2.99)
Permanent Price Reductions:
* Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley - now £19.99/EUR24.99
Further Permanent Price Reductions (from 17 November 2010):
* GTA: The Lost and Damned - now £9.99/EUR12.99
* Pro Cycling 2009™-Tour de France - now £15.99/EUR19.99
* Pro Cycling 2010™-Tour de France - now £23.99/EUR29.99
* Blood Bowl - now £15.99/EUR19.99
Is there anything in-store for you?
PS. Also note:
"LOVEFiLM Is Available On PlayStation 3 Today"