The Evesham BM6300 TMC is the perfect 3 in 1 satellite navigation system, not only will it direct you safely from A to B, but it will get you there legally as well by warning you of any speed cameras on your journey. The TMC function will ensure that you are automatically re-routed to avoid any traffic congestion.
The user interface of the Destinator software makes using the product very easy. It features clear and simple menu screens with large on screen buttons which can be activated using the supplied stylus or with your finger. The unit also has hardware buttons that offer an alternative way of navigating the menus or browsing the map.
* Car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian navigation
* Visual and audible Speed Camera Alerts (UK)
* Alerts of all six speed camera types (Gatso, SPECS, Truvelo, Mobile, Temporary & Redlight)
* Free Speed Camera updates for six months (PC and Internet connection required)
* Subscribe to continue receiving updates for just £30 per year
* Easy installation
* No activation of software or maps required
* Full screen 2D and 3D maps with precise voice guidance
* Full UK 7 Digit Postal Code Search
* One touch navigation to home address
* Cross border navigation without switching maps
* Intuitive menus and touch screen buttons for easy finger input
* Instant address retrieval from History, Favourites or POIs
* Planning and optimisation of routes also including possible stopovers
* Flexible and easy map-cutting on the PC
* Many useful interactive functions
* Available with UK & Ireland Map (256MB SD Card) or European Maps (1GB SD Card)
* Uses latest available Navteq Maps
* European Maps version includes: UK & Ireland, Alps, France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Benelux, Germany, Finland, Scandinavia, and the Major Roads of Europe.
* landscape display format gives a clear view for navigation
* 2 years Warranty
TMC (Traffic Message Channel) uses the FM Radio Data System (RDS) to broadcast real-time traffic information. Data messages are received and decoded by the in line FM receiver. Using this data the BM6300 TMC is able to automatically adjust your route to avoid traffic congestion. TMC data in the UK is only available commercially, the BM6300 TMC therefore includes a lifetime licence for the Trafficmaster RDS service.
There are five types of traffic alert that can be selected for avoidance. The BM6300 TMC can either automatically recalculate your route based on the alerts received or if you prefer it can prompt you each time there is an alert for you to decide whether to re-route or not. The traffic alert categories are as follows:
* Information (such as slow moving traffic)
* Traffic Jams
* Construction / Road works