The Evesham BM6300 MKII is the perfect 3 in 1 satellite navigation system, not only will it direct you safely from A to B, but it will get you there legally as well by warning you of any speed cameras on your journey.
The user interface of the New Destinator ND 5 software makes using the product very easy. It features clear and simple menu screens with large on screen buttons which can be activated using the supplied stylus or with your finger. The unit also has hardware buttons that offer an alternative way of navigating the menus or browsing the map.
* Car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian navigation * Visual and audible Speed Camera Alerts (UK)
* Alerts of all six speed camera types (Gatso, SPECS, Truvelo, Mobile, Temporary & Redlight)
* Free Speed Camera updates for six months (PC and Internet connection required)
* Subscribe to continue receiving updates for just £30 per year * Easy installation
* No activation of software or maps required * Full screen 2D and 3D maps with precise voice guidance
* Optimal routing for any distance * One touch navigation to home address * Cross border navigation without switching maps
* Intuitive menus and touch screen buttons for easy finger input * Instant address retrieval from History, Favourites or POIs
* Planning and optimisation of routes also including possible stopovers * Navigate direct to a Postal Code
* Many useful interactive function * Available with UK & Ireland Map (256MB SD Card) or European Maps (1GB SD Card)
* Uses latest available Navteq Maps* landscape display format gives a clear view for navigation * 2 years Warranty
* European Maps version includes: UK & Ireland, Alps, France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Benelux, Germany, Finland, Scandinavia, and the Major Roads of Europe.
Some people have had problems with this SatNav unit, so I would advise reading the most recent thread replies and exercise caution before purchasing this unit as some people have received refurb units, wrong power connectors and problems returning for refund.
This deal has now expired.