Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 2400 PRO 256MB DDR2 PCI-E DVI
Witness firsthand DirectX® 10 gaming and HD features without the prohibitive price tag.
The Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO provides next generation hardware that promises immersive high definition gaming for Windows Vista and DirectX® 10 with easy CrossFire multi-GPU upgradeability to run the hot titles of today and tomorrow.
Delivering a fully loaded HD feature-set including support for ATI Avivo HD, HDMI connect ability, HD Audio and Blu-ray / HD DVD decoding via Universal Video Decoding technology, the Sapphire 2400 PRO exceeds the demands of the performance hungry Media PC.
The Sapphire Radeon HD 2400 PRO with its robust hardware offerings such as: the much anticipated ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO GPU, support for up to 256MB of onboard memory, 64-bit memory interface, silent passive cooling, and PCI Express native support will provide the pixel pounding muscle to drive the feature rich Windows Vista 3D environment and increase productivity.
When paired with Sapphire industry leading innovation in hardware, there is little doubt that the Sapphire 2400 PRO will lead the industry in best features and value.
* Graphics Processor: ATI Radeon HD 2400Pro
* Memory Installed: 512MB GDDR3
* Interface: PCI Express x16
* 180 million transistors on 65nm fabrication process
* 64-bit memory interface
* Unified Superscalar Shader Architecture
* 40 stream processing units
* Dynamic load balancing and resource allocation for vertex, geometry, and pixel shaders
* Common instruction set and texture unit access supported for all types of shaders
* Dedicated branch execution units and texture address processors
* 128-bit floating point precision for all operations
* Command processor for reduced CPU overhead
* Shader instruction and constant caches
* Up to 16 texture fetches per clock cycle
* Up to 128 textures per pixel
* Fully associative vertex/texture cache design
* DXTC and 3Dc+ texture compression
* High resolution texture support (up to 8192 x 8192)
* Fully associative texture & Z/stencil cache designs
* Early Z test, Re-Z, Z Range optimization, and Fast Z Clear
* Lossless Z & stencil compression
* 8 render targets (MRTs) with anti-aliasing support
* Physics processing support
* Full support for Microsoft DirectX 10
* Shader Model 4.0