I am looking for a pair of these, of whatever brand, and am almost tempted at this price. What do you reckon?
" * Universal supply works over a power line voltage range of 100 to 230 VAC 50/60Hz
* Support 1024 / 256 / 64 / 16 / 8 QAM, QPSK, BPSK, and ROBO modulation schemes
* Up to 200 Mbps on the power line
* Maximum logical network members is 16 including the CCo
* IGMP v3 snooping with multicast to multiple unicast support in CSMA
* Maximum of 6 IGMP streams from a single server to a single client
* Maximum of 8 distinct destinations for a single IGMP stream
* Maximum of 16 IGMP streams from one server to a maximum of 15 clients
* Maximum of 4 neighboring networks
* Programmable TTL - Time to live per channel access priority
* 64 bridged devices per station
* Frequency Band on Powerline 2-30 MHz
PS: Cue the price going up now I've posted it... can I make it 3 out of 3?!