* *Artwork subject to change
* Includes the brand new Perseus Mandate campaign as well as the award-winning expansion pack Extraction Point.
* New multiplayer and instant action maps, and new F.E.A.R. missions never before available on console.
* Engage in unpredictable encounters with combat adaptable AI.
* Battle new and even more terrifying of enemies with 6 new weapons.
* Enhanced destructible environments.
* Frenetic multiplayer support for up to 16 players.
F.E.A.R. Files is the complete standalone expansion pack series that uses combat adaptable AI to provide an intense "action movie" experience while keeping players engrossed in it's spine-chilling storylines. Gamers will assume the roles of an elite soldier trained in combating unusual and unimaginable situations. Called in to confront a mysterious force, the player must escape from a crisis spiraling out of control. F.E.A.R. Files contains two F.E.A.R. missions which provide the player with a unique fusion of stylized first-person shooter and supernatural suspense that will keep gamers at the edge of their seats.
Customer rating on F.E.A.R. Files: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Average rating (14 reviews)
Write a review | See all reviews (14) »
Customer rating: 5 out of 5 stars if you like F.E.A.R.....
wookie70 | 09/08/2008 | See all wookie70's reviews (5) »
If you liked the original F.E.A.R then you should enjoy this one as well. I loved the first game and these 2 are just as good with even more scares - very creepy in places with bits that make you jump and swear at your tv! Graphics are not the best but that doesn't have to matter as the gameplay is awsome.
Did you find this review helpful?Yes | No | Report abuse
Customer rating: 4 out of 5 stars Not as good as the 1st
snapon | 28/07/2008 | See all snapon's reviews (9) »
I have played the 1st game and this was really, really good and kept me guessing all the time, so when i saw this was out i had to buy it just because of the 1st game. The 2nd game however is OK, but i found that all you ended up doing was walking down a corridoor all the time. Graphics were ok, not on the same par as the 1st but still....no game is as good as the 1st!!!
If you want a cheap game that is "scary" in parts and will last then this is a good game and worth getting.