This is my first deal, so please ... be gentle :)
Found this deal on asda.com ... according to the reviews it is an excellent game !
For over sixty years, the Ferrari has been synonymous with speed, excitement and glamour. Now System 3 brings all the high-speed thrills and unrivaled style of the Ferrari to the home console with Ferrari Challenge on the Nintendo Wii.
Behind the wheel of some of the worlds most desirable cars, players battle their rivals in a lifelike recreation of the Ferrari Challenge event in order to win the season and be crowned champion. In addition to the Challenge mode, players may also compete in the Practice, Time Trial or Endurance modes, create their own teams with their own liveries and unlock new challenges and races. Developed in collaboration with Ferrari engineers and vehicle handling dynamics tuned by Bruno Senna himself, Ferrari Challenge is the most authentic and exciting racing experience that captures all the excitement and energy of the Ferrari Challenge.
- Official licensed game of the Ferrari Challenge series
- Up to 16 international racing circuits, plus additional unlockable content
- All official teams and cars from the real-world the racing series, plus new downloadable teams, cars and content made available at the start of each new season
- Downloadable cars updated each month, circuits, hill climbs and customisation options to build online Nintendo Community
- Lifelike vehicle simulation and handling dynamics
- Realistic Ferrari race damage modeling and simulation
- Unlock additional Ferrari cars including 360 Challenge, 355 Challenge, 348 Challenge and many other cars that have featured over the Ferrari Challenge weekends including the Ferrari FXX
- Multiple game options including Ferrari Challenge Seasons, Time Trial, Practice, Endurance and Quick Race Modes
- Win in game Ferrari Collector cards featuring current and historical Ferrari marques with full Wi-Fi connectivity for Battle Cards
- Motion-sensitive controller options including support and options for the "Official Ferrari Steering Wheel"