EA Sports challenges you to step into the ring with Fight Night Round 4. This highly anticipated iteration of the critically acclaimed franchise has perfected every jab, slip, and punch in the sport of boxing to bring you the most realistic fighting experience to date. With an advanced physics system, stunning graphics, and deep gameplay and feature enhancements, Fight Night Round 4 is putting the science back in the sweet science.
Fight Night Round 4 has channeled the distinctive looks and movements of over 45 boxers into the virtual ring to capture the true strengths and weaknesses of true to life boxing styles. Every champion has a unique style that defines him as a boxer. Authentic Boxer Styles emulate every detail of the most notorious boxing legends, from their quick moves to their most devastating combinations. Gamers can choose the brute force of Tyson or the indefinable finesse of Ali and use their strengths to overcome opponents.
* Legacy Mode: Find your style and learn the basics as an amateur, then move into the spotlight to leave your legacy as a pro. The Legacy Meter will determine where you stand amongst the greats. Pump up your popularity, improve your stats, and boast an impressive record as you move from "bum" to "greatest of all time".
* Online World Championships: Think you're the best? Well now you can prove it. Create a boxer and bring him up through the ranks of all the other fighters worldwide. With one belt holder worldwide (per weight class), will you be defending a title or always trying to reach for one.
* R.E.A.L. AI: Switch up your combinations and make unexpected moves to confuse your opponent. With adaptive AI, you will be forced to think on your feet as your opponent adjusts to your strengths and exploit your weaknesses.
* Partial Shots and Glancing Blows: Go beyond a simple game of hit and miss. Advanced physics allow boxers to land glancing blows and partial impact punches to deliver varying degrees of damage. Increase your accuracy and send your opponent to the canvas.
* In-Fighting: Move in tight and deliver blows to the face and body to neutralise the reach of an outside fighter. For the first time ever, boxers can land inside punches and push off to create space to score a straight combo.
* Blood, Sweat and Damage: Feel the sweat spray and taste the blood with the advanced visuals that bring unprecedented realism to the ring. Watch your opponent's face swell with damage and ripple when you land that knock-out punch.
* Slip, Step and Block Defense System: Fight Night Round 4 boasts a refined defense system. Improving on the blocking system of Fight Night Round 3, boxers will be forced to interchange blocks with side steps and slips to maximise their effectiveness. Continuously cover up and your opponent's punches will eventually break through.