* Final Destination 1:
* Audio commentary from director James Wong
* Deleted scenes
* Interviews with cast and crew
* Theatrical trailer
* Final Destination 2:
* Audio commentary
* Deleted and alternative scenes
* 'Cheating Death: Beyond And Back' documentary
* 'Bringing Death To Life' documentary
* Music videos
* Terror gauge
* Choose your fate
* Fact track
* Final Destination 3 - Disc 1:
* Audio commentary from director/co-writer James Wong, co-writer Glen Morgan and director of photography Robert Mclachlan
* 'Choose-Their-Fate' Interactive feature: watch the original theatrical version or a new edition in which you can change the course of the film and the fates of the characters!
* Final Destination 3 - Disc 2:
* 'It's All Around You' animated short: a look at death statistics
* 'Dead Teenager Movie' featurette: a look at the teen horror genre
* 'Kill Shot: The Making of Final Destination 3' documentary
* 'Planned Accidents' featurette
* 'Police Station' deleted scene
* Theatrical trailer
Final Destination: Death is coming and Alex Browning (Devon Sawa) is blessed with the curse of knowing when, how and where the Grim Reaper will strike.
Alex's bone-chilling gift reveals itself just as the teenager embarks on a trip to Paris with his high school French class. In the plane's cabin, buckled-in and ready for take off, Alex experiences a powerful premonition. He sees the plane explode in a fiery blaze moments after leaving the ground. Sensing imminent doom, Alex panics and insists that everyone get off the plane. In the melee that ensues, seven people including Alex are forced to disembark.
As each fumes about their lost opportunity to visit Paris, Alex's horrific premonition proves tragically accurate. The ill-fated plane explodes in midair. Shocked and confused, the survivors struggle to understand how Alex was able to anticipate the catastrophe. Some are drawn to his eerie clairvoyance, but most of the group is scared of his gift. As sceptical FBI Agents question his every word, Alex tries to reconcile his tragedy and return to a normal life, but portents of doom surround him.
(Dir. James Wong, 2000)
Final Destination 2: It's a matter of life and death when eight strangers narrowly escape a catastrophic freeway accident. But now that they have put a rift in death's design, there is a price to pay - and it's going to be painful!
(Dir. David R. Ellis, 2002)
Final Destination 3: Set six years after the original Final Destination film, the latest installment in the series centers around a high school senior who has a premonition of a fatal roller coaster accident involving herself and all her friends. When the premonition proves true, those who have "cheated death" and survived the accident are forced to deal with the repercussions of escaping their fate.
(Dir. James Wong, 2006)