Play are selling "Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Ring Of Fates" for the Nintendo DS for £9.99 (inc Del).
With the attached 5% voucher you can get it for £9.49.
You can get cashback through the usual sites (e.g. 4% Quidco, making it just £9.11).
The next best price seems to be £17.99 from ChoicesUK.
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Ring Of Fates is a high quality and unique action adventure, in the universe of Final Fantasy, the world's number one RPG brand. Using real-time, action-based control, immersive 3D graphics, multiplayer gameplay for up to four friends and use of the innovative Nintendo DS touchscreen - players everywhere can experience the story of innocent twins caught in an action-packed, fateful and fantastic adventure.
The holy presence of the Great Crystal is all that shields the planet from the ominous glow of the evil crimson moon. Into this precarious world is born a special set of siblings, twins sharing powers fully realised only when combined. The promising fate of these innocents is soon in peril, as the moon's alluring light threatens to steer all astray.
- Unique action-based gameplay - with 3D levels, exploration and puzzle solving.
- Action-based control system lets you experience the adventure your way.
- Experience exhilarating real-time battles with intuitive controls.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics and an emotional audio score create a beautiful world to explore.
- Up to four players can co-operate via DS Wireless Play!
- Realise the tale of two heroic yet innocent twins in a unique story of fate, adventure and fraternal love.
- Hundreds of different item and costume combinations add to the fun. Changes to costume/equipment are directly visible on your character in the game.
- Trade with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functions.
- Additional content over the original Japanese version, with four new quests.
- Can be played in four different languages - English, French, German and Spanish. The multiplayer mode, which allows up to four players to play together, can be played seamlessly even when each player selects a different language.