* Classes: Choose a path on which to embark-the Discipline of War, the Discipline of Magic, the Discipline of the Land or the Discipline of the Hand-and then select any of various classes of that path with which to make your way in the world.
* Community Play: Achieve goals impossible for any individual: vanquish hideous fiends, tame the wilderness, build a trading empire. Take on various roles in the organisation and support your partners even while offline.
* Auto-Translate Feature: This in-game tool allows players with different linguistic backgrounds the ability to engage in conversation, bridging the gap between cultures and making cross-region gaming a reality.
* The Armoury System: Change classes by simply equipping a different weapon or tool. Spend an hour hunting bounties as a gladiator. Spend another baking in the kitchens as a culinarian. Develop your character however you wish: anyway, anytime, anywhere.
* Guildleves: Undertake missions known as levequests, a wide assortment of activities that change daily. How many you accept-alone or with friends-and how long you quest are entirely up to you. Determine a style of adventuring based on your terms.