Good price elsewhere:-
Amazon UK £24.91
Release Date: 30 September 2010
* Classes: Choose a path on which to embark-the Discipline of War, the Discipline of Magic, the Discipline of the Land or the Discipline of the Hand-and then select any of various classes of that path with which to make your way in the world.
* Community Play: Achieve goals impossible for any individual: vanquish hideous fiends, tame the wilderness, build a trading empire. Take on various roles in the organisation and support your partners even while offline.
* Auto-Translate Feature: This in-game tool allows players with different linguistic backgrounds the ability to engage in conversation, bridging the gap between cultures and making cross-region gaming a reality.
* The Armoury System: Change classes by simply equipping a different weapon or tool. Spend an hour hunting bounties as a gladiator. Spend another baking in the kitchens as a culinarian. Develop your character however you wish: anyway, anytime, anywhere.
* Guildleves: Undertake missions known as levequests, a wide assortment of activities that change daily. How many you accept-alone or with friends-and how long you quest are entirely up to you. Determine a style of adventuring based on your terms.
Final Fantasy XIV PC Standard Edition pre-orders will include a pair of Garlond Goggles, an exclusive in-game item that increases the speed of skill progression.
For those who had registered their Final Fantasy XIII Campaign Codes, it will be possible to apply this code to the Windows PC version of Final Fantasy XIV. The users will receive a pair of Asuran Armguards, an exclusive in-game item that will enhance the effectiveness of the player’s equipped arm or tool.
Please note, once you register your reward code to your Square Enix account, all new characters that you create from then on will receive the in-game item. Characters created before you link the reward code to your Square Enix account, however, will not receive the item.