I bought this today and took my 1 year old son for a ride in it to try it out. My main concern was that it does not recline and so his head would roll forward when he falls asleep. Well, it passed the test - he was fast asleep and his head was cupped in the head-rest, despite braking.
* An innovative two part car seat for use with a harness, a lap and diagonal seat-belt or as a booster.
* Group 1 to 3.
* Suitable for babies from 9 to 36kg (ages 9 months to 11 years).
* Forward facing.
* Fits front and rear seats - never use on a passenger seat fitted with an airbag unless your vehicle manufacturer confirms it is safe.
* Compatible with 3 point seat belt only.
* Converts to a booster seat.
* Integral 5 point harness with quick release buckle.
* Harness sleeves and buckle pad.
* Adjustable head support.
* Machine washable cover.
* Helpline number 01264 386034.