Five for a Fiver DVD Promotion @ BlahDVD - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
64Expired

Five for a Fiver DVD Promotion @ BlahDVD £5.00

andy4diehard Avatar
6y, 5m agoFound 6 years, 5 months ago
Five for a Fiver DVD Promotion @ BlahDVD

5 Ex-Rental DVDs for £5

( £1.00 per each )
Deal Tags:
More From BlahDVD:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
andy4diehard Avatar
6y, 5m agoFound 6 years, 5 months ago
Options

All Comments

(5) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
http://www.blahdvd.com/images/landingpages/DVDOffers/5for5_ExRental.jpg
#2
This sounds great! No way of telling the quality of the disc though, and some of the ones I've rented out before (from blockbusters though, not this) have been virtually unwatchable due to skipping / scratches etc. Worth a punt though? Hot
#3
Doomsday and Gone,Baby Gone included...hot from me.
#4
All of these DVDs are ex-rental DVDs that are 100% guaranteed working titles in their original cases.
So it says :)
#5
I bought 15 ex-rental DVDs from dvd.co.uk recently; about 60% were pristine, the remaining 40% were somewhat scratched and 1 or 2 were really quite rough. All the ones I cleaned and polished with this CD/DVD cleaner/polisher from Maplin have played flawlessly.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!