I used this to control the fleas on my cats - as my cats seem to be immune to the the liquid drops I have been using and the fleas were getting out of control!
I am very impressed with how it works (and how quickly) and thought I would share my recommendation with where I got it (perhaps you can get it cheaper but I had no problems with this fleabayer) - I am interested in any comments or views?
I bought a 1kg bag from the same seller (for £6 different listing (made an offer)) and this will last me forever 250g is easily enough.
100% Natural Organic Diatomaceous Earth (DE) Best Grade for Animals
Feed Grade DIATOMACEOUS EARTH Benefits :
· Kills Flies, Fleas, Ticks, Red Mites, Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Centipedes, Earwigs, Ants and many other insects and bugs
· Natural Wormer - eliminates many internal parasites without the need for expensive chemical products
· Safe, Organic and non-toxic - parasites cannot build up immunity as they can with traditional wormers
· 15 trace minerals - great for animals, live stock, poultry, pets, plants, and soil
· No feed withdrawal for eggs, milk or feed animals
Digestive aid, colon cleanser - R
educes diarrhea (scours) by killing parasites that cause it
· Better feed conversion
· Helps detox heavy metals, ecoli, bacteria, viruses, etc.
· Better overall health, decreased mortality,
reduces overall animal stress, p
romotes shinier coats
· Eliminates pests in stored grains
· Reduces Manure Odor
· Drying Agent
· Reduces moisture and pests in barns, coops, kennel, litter boxes, compost piles, and other moist areas
· Anti-fungal properties – good for reducing garden fungal growth
· Cost effective - DE health benefits mean less disease and so a reduction in vet bills