Anyone suffering from bad hayfever at the moment like me?... I'm going to give this a try in my bedroom. Was £10...
Flixonase Allergy Ionising Air Purifier
Pollution gets everywhere - even in the home. Tobacco smoke, pet fur and house dust mites pollute the air we breathe. There is no escape by opening the windows as the fresh air we breathe can contain the same irritants as well as traffic fumes, tree and flower pollen.
One of the most common forms of allergy that affects almost 12 million people in the UK is hayfever of seasonal rhinitis; these symptoms are caused by the body's reaction to allergens. When the body comes in to contact with allergens (e.g. pollen, Dust, Pet hair) it produces increased amounts of antibodies which cause certain cells to release histamine. It's the histamine that triggers the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and /or hay fever.
The Flixonase Allergy Ionising Air Purifier, exclusive to Lloydspharmacy, is designed to improve air quality by reducing pollutants and allergy triggers that can cause asthma and allergy attacks. It has an air filter to help remove impurities and ionisers which help reduce the irritants in the air.
The Flixonase Allergy Ionising Air Purifier:
• Creates a healthier living environment Improves air quality and so helps to reduce asthma and allergies
• Helps reduce pollutants such as tobacco smoke and dust
• Helps to remove allergy causing particles and so helps to reduce allergies to pollen, pet fur and house dust mites
• Ideal for use at home in the lounge, kitchen or bedroom
• Suitable for most room sizes (up to 200 square feet)
• Exclusive to Lloydspharmacy