Flower, Sun and Rain is an intriguing mystery adventure, with challenging and thought provoking puzzles. The infamous Suda51 gives you a rich storyline with a wealth of bizarre outcomes. You play Sumio Mondo in this Groundhog Day-style storyline as a detective charged with locating and defusing a bomb. Finding the mystery to what is happening to him and his surroundings is necessary before he goes insane.
* A rich storyline with a wealth of bizarre outcomes to reoccurring events during the game
* Story and universe created by the infamous, award winning game designer Suda51; classic, unpredictable and off-the-wall!
* Challenging and thought provoking puzzles
* Easy to play: All the actions are intuitive and performed by using the stylus only
* All the same 3D characters and backgrounds as the fantastic PS 2 version
* Contains 18 mysterious scenarios
* Exclusive features for the Nintendo DS version