Footasylum: A Home for Footwear
Footasylum was founded in 2005 by John Wardie and David Makin, the founders of North West England based sportswear retailer JD Sports. It was intended as an alternative to the JD Sports brand, with a focus on specific key, leading and upcoming brands and targeted at the astute shopper. Brands include firm favourites like Nike, Reebok, and Puma, classics such as Converse, Ellesse and Asics and fresh up-and-coming brands like Good for Nothing, 11 Degrees, and Sik Silk.
Eleven years after the company was founded, Footasylum has made its mark on high streets around the UK with over 45 stores nationwide.
Footasylum Store Finder and Online Presence
To find your nearest Footasylum branch, use the online store locator. You can either browse the stores in a list or enter your location and search for a branch near you.
If you prefer shopping from the comfort of your own home, you can see the whole range of footwear and clothing at www.footasylum.com.
Product Range at footasylum.com
At footasylum.com, the shopping departments are listed as follows:
- Mens – All items for men, divided into Footwear, Clothing, Accessories, Collections, and Featured items. They include, for example, sneakers, shirts, hoodies, caps and wallets.
- Womens – All women's items, divided into Footwear, Accessories, Collections, and Featured items. You can find, for example, trainers, bags and sunglasses.
- Kids – Fashion and footwear for children of all ages. Divided into Footwear, Clothing, Accessories, and Featured items that include products like shirts, jackets and sweatshirts.
- Premium Department - Footasylum's range of hand selected designer lifestyle footwear produced in limited supply (here).
You can also view a list of all the Brands at footasylum.com. They include:
Sales and Deals at Footasylum
You can find a whole variety of deals at footasylum.com on its Offers page. There is often a wide range of different products from all departments available, so it's worth checking out if you're looking to make some savings.
You can also sign up for the Footasylum newsletter for all the latest sneaker news, developing trends, and exclusive offers on a range of items.
Footasylum has been participating in the annual worldwide shopping extravaganza of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend in recent years. Last year Black Friday saw a host of offers at Footasylum. Cyber Monday gave customers the opportunity to win their money back on items they'd purchased that day. Who knows what Footasylum have in store for this year?
Students who register here on the footasylum page and verify their student status with UNIDAYS® can benefit from a student discount at the online shop.
Registering an Account at footasylum.com
You can, if you wish, register an account at Footasylum, but it's not necessary to do so in order to make a purchase. Registering does have certain benefits, such as your details being securely saved on the site. footasylum.com encrypts all payments to the highest possible level using SSL from Norton and Sagepay.
Payment Methods at footasylum.com
Footasylum accepts many forms of payment including MasterCard, Visa, Solo, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, and Delta. American Express is not accepted. It's also possible to pay using the 3D Secure Schemes from Visa (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (MasterCard SecureCode).
Delivery Options at Footasylum
There are several delivery options available to UK customers at present:
- UK Standard – £3.95 or Free for orders over £50
- UK Next Day – £5.95
- UK Parcelshop Next Day – £3.95
- UK Store Delivery – Free
Delivery to EU countries is EUR 15. The cost and delivery time for many other countries worldwide varies depending on the places.
Returns and Refunds at Footasylum
Footasylum operates a 14-day returns policy from the date of purchase, provided the item is returned in an unused and sellable condition. You can return an order bought using a credit or debit card or a Footasylum gift card to any Footasylum store and ask for a refund or replacement. Remember to bring proof of purchase.
To return an item by post, follow these steps:
- Complete the returns form that came with your order.
- Repackage the item, along with the returns form and bring the package to your local Post Office.
- Double check that the labelling is correctly filled out and attached before sending.
- Please note that returning items by post costs £2.50. This amount will be deducted from the amount refunded. If you're returning a faulty item or asking for an exchange, this cost is not incurred.
Footasylum Social Media and App
Footasylum, like many big companies, has a strong presence on social media. Its followers are among the first to hear about the latest news, products, offers and deals in-store and online, so it's definitely worth checking them out if you're looking for a bargain:
The Lowdown is a fashion, style and culture blog from Footasylum. Keep ahead of trends, get style tips and read interviews with bands, singers and designers.
There is also a Footasylum mobile app, where customers can browse and buy using their smartphone. The app is available for iOS and Android devices, you can download it here:
Footasylum Contact Details
You can contact Footasylum’s customer care team using one of the usual methods:
- Telephone: 01706 714 299 – Calls are charged at standard network rate and may be recorded for training purposes. The call centre is contactable Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 10:00 and Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays from 8:00 to 7:00.
- Email: [email protected]
- You can also contact Footasylum using the online contact form.
If you prefer to communicate by post, send all correspondence to this address:
Footasylum Customer Services & Returns
Unit M3 Heywood Distribution Park
Lancashire, OL10 2TR
You can also view Footasylum's FAQs section and the Help page for further information. The website also features a handy Size Guide.
Why pay more when you can save? You can make the most of a whole variety of money saving opportunities at Footasylum by keeping up with their dedicated page at HotUKDeals.