These are awesome lids! I have a Giro Havok and I'm very tempted to upgrade at this price. Stif are a good shop too, I've used them before.
- Deep rear profile EPS shell offers more comprehensive coverage than a traditional XC helmet. This, in conjunction with the ventilation ports, makes the Flux the perfect all-round trail riding helmet, giving you the best of both worlds: coverage designed to protect you in the inevitable event of a crash, and highly vented to keep you cool
- In Mould design: in-moulding technology moulds the outer shell onto the EPS foam. The outer shell covers and protects the EPS from dings and dents, and adds structural integrity with a moulded wrap fit. In-moulding also allows for a lighter weight finished product, as it eliminates the need for excess tape and glue
- Detox retention system: a dual ratchet retention system, the Detox secures the Flux helmet comfortably in place for the best possible fit
- Visor and Spoiler: Not only do these aid the visual aspects of the Flux but they serve a critical venting and air flow function as well. As air travels over the helmet, the visor helps channel airflow through the vents, keeping your head cool. The spoiler, a nod to the fin aesthetic in Motocross helmet design, channels the discharge air flow to keep you streamlined and fast
- Ventilation: 20 strategically placed vents, designed to promote air flow and circulation, keeping your head cool during the long climbs
- Inset chin straps: The chin strap webbing is anchored directly into the EPS shell. This system offers improved roll-off strength, and also reduces the overall bulk and weight
- Satisfies: CPSC, CE: EN 1078, and AS/NZS 2063