The new Fractal Design Core Series offers a unique combination of design, features, cooling performance and value.
The Core 1000 brings many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm due to the innovative, vertical and removable HDD mounting bracket. The front panel's easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets for optimal silence.
This Case uses a Standard ATX/PS2 Size PSU
• Simple yet elegant front panel with mesh and filter
• Optimized for performance in a small, micro atx form factor with multiple cooling options
• A total of 3 fan slots (1x 120mm filtered in front, 1x 92mm in rear, 1x 120mm in side panel)
• One fan included (1x 120mm in front)
• Innovative, easily removable HDD-tray which mounts the HDD's vertically with anti vibration silicone grommets
• Supports graphic cards with lengths up to 350mm
• Supports 3x 2,5" SSD
• Easily removable front panel with clip on fan slots