£49.99 if you have free delivery.
The Fractal Design Define R4 is the midi tower in the Define Series of computer cases offering minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design fused with maximum sound reduction, configurability and functionality.
Now featuring the option to have your Define R4 case with a large fully transparent window allowing you to display your setup in style.
The acrylic window side panel features the same clean, Scandinavian design as the case itself, and has a completely flat outer surface without any plastic bezel or rivets.
• High density noise-reducing material lining acrylic window.
• Patent pending ModuVent™ design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
• Top HDD cage (5 trays total) can be rotated 90 degrees or removed for additional airflow or to accommodate long graphic cards up to 430mm in length.
• Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans.
• Two Silent Series R2 fans included, featuring hydraulic bearings contributing to a longer life expectancy – Silent Series R2 retail fans will now come standard in all cases.
• Wider case body that allows for improved cable routing behind the motherboard – now 26mm wide.
• New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze.
• Two SSDs can be mounted on the back of the motherboard plate in addition to the 8 slots in the HDD trays, for a total of 10 SSD positions available.